Health Rights Advocacy Forum
Health Rights Advocacy Forum (HERAF) is a national non-governmental organization that promotes human rights-based approach in healthcare delivery.
It was established in 2006 and registered as a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) in Kenya by the NGO Coordination Board in 2007.
A Kenyan community where health is enjoyed as a human right
To empower communities to enjoy quality health services by promoting informed participation in policy advocacy, planning and governance processes.
Our success has led to
- Increased individual citizens and civil society organizations
- Promoted access to health care services at community levels
- Promoted demand side accountability mechanisms
- Increased public participation in decision making processes
- Increased public participation in health sector policy development