WHAT WE ARE DOING
Integration with 100+ most popular services and APIs.
Health Governance Process
Strengthening civil society organisations capacity to effectively engage in Public Finance Management (PFM) processes relating to Universal Health Coverage (UHC) in Kenya
- Conducting civic education on Constitution, governance and PFM legal frameworks.
- Mobilising civil society organisations into coalitions and strengthening their capacity to advocate and engage national and county governments in PFM laws, policies and procedures reforms.
- Advocating for review of PFM Act, 2012 to allow for direct transfer and expenditure of health budgets at health facility levels.
- Advocating for full operationalization of County Budget and Economic Forums (CBEF) including decentralisation for the CBEF to sub county, Ward and health facility levels for wider consultations and representation of vulnerable and marginalised groups.
- Strengthening the capacity for CSOs, vulnerable and marginalised groups to participate in planning and budget making process at national and county government levels.
- Developing and disseminating policy briefs on legislative and administrative changes on PFM.